I've been tagged !

Alright, I've been tagged by Martial Arts Mom to do one of those 10 things People'd be surprised to know about me.

So here goes :

  1. I moved upto Yellow 2 in Shotokan Karate in just 2 months. Yep, it took me exactly two months two get all the punches , blocks , kicks along with Haien Shodan and Nidan.
  2. Someday I want to live on a hill with a goat.
  3. I LOVE Math. Especially Algebra.
  4. I plan to Kinesiology at Uni.
  5. I'm addicted to an RPG called Suikoden.
  6. I hate Chocolate flavoured stuff. The very smell of Chocolate cake or Chocolate milk makes me feel like throwing up !
  7. I write poetry. (You can read some of it here)
  8. I've had a total 11 websites. I started making them when I was 8.
  9. I hate fish.
  10. I've had 14 cats at a time.

I found this rather hard to write for some reason :P

0 comments: